Providing Women With Choices—How Renew Woman™ Does It
Stress causes your adrenal glands to produce too much of a hormone called cortisol. This is undesirable for two reasons:
Too much cortisol is bad. And too little cortisol is bad. When you’re under too much stress over too long a period of time, you could wind up suffering the negative consequences of both.
Here’s how we can help:
Your Renew Woman™ doctor can check your cortisol levels via lab testing, and provide you with some guidance if you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue. Suggestions might include:
- Taking supplements that will help to rejuvenate the adrenal glands.
- Taking a good multiple-vitamin.
- Removing sources of stress from your life as much as possible.
- Learning basic stress management techniques. (We can give you some ideas that might be new to you.)
- Ensuring that your hormones are properly balanced via an individualized bioidentical hormone replacement therapy program.
- Eating a balanced diet.
- Incorporating sufficient levels of activity into your life.
As we say repeatedly on our website, our goal is to offer you choices where your healthcare is concerned. We hope that having these choices, in and of itself, will reduce the stress in your life a bit.